* Many Americans make plans to begin anew in January; new jobs, moving to a larger or smaller home, fresh resolutions about living well, etc. That can include buying a new home. Your home needs to be on the market now for the folks that are planning to move in the New Year.
* It’s the perfect conditions for listing. Your home is decorated and inviting, showing it’s best features…and the competition is limited, as other sellers take their homes off the market for a couple of months during the holidays.
* Because the tax year ends December 31, many buyers will buy now, rather than waiting until January. These are very motivated buyers!
* This is the perfect time for sellers! Buyers are sorting themselves out to your advantage. The casual buyers are busy with holiday parties and plans, only serious buyers are looking now.
* Smart sellers know they can list now without impacting their holiday plans. Decorate early for great showings, and let your Realtor know if you plan to travel so they can check on your home while you’re gone. Plus, if you sell now, you can arrange for closing in the New Year!
* Your home looks great for the holidays, smells terrific, too, but you’re concerned that you should wait for “good weather” to show your home off to it’s best advantage? There is a solution! Display framed photos of your home in spring and summer along with other info about the home. Buyers will respond to your smart marketing, and have visual proof of how fabulous your home is in the warmer months!