Lorri begins by listening to you.
Lorri Molnar works in Dublin, Hilliard, Worthington, Westerville, Powell and all over Columbus. Lorri has over 30 years of real estate experience while helping her clients achieve their dreams.
Experience makes her an excellent listener, she’ll understand exactly what you’re looking for, leading you to the right selection of listings. Making the buying process easier and faster, you’ll only see homes that fit your needs. Lorri understands that your time is valuable, and wants to make every moment of your home search pleasant and productive.
As a home buyer, Lorri Molnar will be your most valuable asset. As a buyer’s agent, Lorri represents YOU and satisfying your needs is her only priority. In the real estate market, you are dependant on the opinions and knowledge of the agent representing you. If your agent is also representing the seller, there is some information he or she may not be free to share with you.
With Lorri as your Buyer Representative she will be able to:
- Freely advise you if the seller will accept a lower price
- Disclose the seller’s reasons and timeline for selling
- Disclose the length of time the home has been on the market
- Advise you of any previous offers and counteroffers
- Disclose any strengths or weaknesses of the home
- Guide you in establishing the offer contingencies
- Share in the goal of getting the property at the best possible price
Lorri’s skills and experience continue to be an asset even after the offer is accepted. Lorri keeps you informed while handling all the details of the purchase. Highly organized, she moves the process along and makes it simple and comfortable for her clients. As a buyer’s agent she will:
- Maintain communication with the sellers and their agent
- Assist you in finding the right lender and financing options
- Manage inspections, and inform you of the results
- Negotiate any remedies or repairs, to your advantage
- Ensure that any remedies or repairs are completed properly
- Keep you informed about the property taxes and title insurance
- Prepare documents and arrange the appointment to sign the contract
- Ensure that you are prepared for, and comfortable with the final transactions
- Manage the final transfer of funds, title, keys and paperwork
- Coordinate the sale of your present home with the purchase of the new home
Lorri wants to be your Realtor. Ensuring you are comfortable and satisfied is her only goal. Much of her business comes from referrals, and from clients that have returned for her knowledge and services many times throughout their lives. Lorri’s clients trust her with their friends and their family, and she earns that trust again and again. Lorri Molnar has an excellent reputation as an experienced, dedicated professional. She would love to put that experience and professionalism to work for YOU!